The National Loon Center’s mission is to inspire discovery, spark interest in loons and freshwater ecosystems and ignite shared passions for environmental stewardship.
To be a leader in loon preservation and freshwater conservation and an
educational, family-friendly destination with a positive impact on the local community, the regional ecosystem and visitors from across the nation.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- James Anderson, President
- Leah Heggerston, Vice President
- Matt Kilian, Operations & Maintenance, Chamber
- Carla White, Secretary & Treasurer
- Mary Kolesar, Business Planning, Exhibits
- Kevin Roberg, Fundraising
- Melanie Underbrink, Fundraising
- Carrol Henderson, Environment & Education
- Scott Mitchell, Marketing
The National Loon Center Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization, with its primary purpose being to support funding and donations through its non-profit status. The foundation works with many partners in MN and beyond to make the collective vision of the National Loon Center a reality.