Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: November 16, 2020
We recognize you as a supporter of the National Loon Center and freshwater everywhere.
As a non-profit we are not able to accept any returns or refunds. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to National Loon Center Foundation, 35770 Allen Avenue, PO 642, Crosslake, MN 56442.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to National Loon Center, accessible from nationallooncenter.org
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
As a non-profit we are not able to accept any cancellations, returns or refunds. If you need exchange for an apparel size please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to make an exchange if possible. Please note that there are limited quantities, sizes and inventory available on merchandise.
Due to the circumstances with COVID our suppliers may not be able to restock some of our items.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods have not been worn or used
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
National Loon Center Foundation Returns
35770 Allen Avenue
PO Box 642
Crosslake, MN 56442
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
You will be responsible for paying all shipping costs related to the exchange.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com