Injured or Dead Loon: West/Northwest

West/Northwest Contact Information


To report wildlife encounters, including injured wildlife reports, fill out a report with the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.

ADF&G Report Form


The Animals in Distress Association & Ruth Melichar Bird Center can be reached at 208-367-1026 and 208-338-0897, respectively.

Idaho Wildlife Rescue


To report injured wildlife call Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks at (406) 444-2535 or their Wildlife Division at (406) 444-2612 Or. call the Montana WILD Wildlife Rehabilitation Center at 406-431-1110

FWP MT Resource Page


Report injured wildlife observations to the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife online by calling the WDFW Enforcement office at 360-902-2936. Find licensed wildlife rehabilitators on the WDFW website.

WDFW Wildlife Observations


Contact the Wyoming Game and Fish Department either by finding a wildlife biologist or a regional office.

Wyoming Game & Fish Contact Page